LANAP© Laser Therapy
LANAP® Laser Therapy – For Treatment of Gum Disease
Dr. Blourchian has made a commitment to your health by the use of the LANAP® (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) Laser Therapy:
- anxiety free dental experience
- no drills and scalpels
- in most cases no anesthesia
Benefits of LANAP
Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure
- LANAP is easy- there’s no cutting and no suturing.
- There is much less bleeding, swelling and discomfort than with standard surgery — during and after the LANAP procedure.
- There is Reduced risk of infection
- It takes less time than traditional surgery. It could take as little as one treatment visit to our office and two follow up visits. Traditional surgery could require four sessions of about one hour each, with subsequent visits for suture removal and additional check-ups.
- LANAP gives comparable and in some cases better results than traditional surgery.
- There is less than 24 hour recovery period, so you won’t lose time from work.
- LANAP is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, HIV, hemophilia, or those taking medications such as Plavix or aspirin.