What Can I Do to Improve My Smile Franklin, TN
My Wedding is Soon, What Can I Do to Improve My Smile? Your wedding is coming up, and you are embarrassed by your smile. What do you do? Call the dentist. Whether you are getting ready for your wedding, prom or any formal event, you want to be confident enough to show off your smile. Pictures will last a lifetime and so will your memories, but making sure you love your pictures takes work and planning. At New Image Dentistry, we can help you love your smile, even if your event is only a week or two away. Here are a few of the steps we recommend.
Have Your Teeth Cleaned
Call (615) 526-2493 and schedule a teeth cleaning with our dental office. We can get you scheduled right away, and you will be amazed by how much better your teeth look when they are clean and the plaque and tartar have been removed. Plaque can make your teeth appear yellow and stained, even when they are not actually dirty. The good news is that a teeth cleaning can usually be completed in an hour. After all, a cleaning is even more important for your health than it is for your appearance.
Teeth Whitening Options
If your teeth have become stained, it may not be your fault. Even taking antibiotics on a regular basis can make your white teeth turn yellow. Drinking soda, eating a great deal of pasta with red sauce, or soy sauce on your sushi can stain your teeth. Unfortunately, these stains can make you look far older and even make you look unhealthy. This is not how you want to remember looking during your big event. You should be fresh-faced and beautiful with bright, white teeth. We will do everything possible to give you a beautiful smile during one appointment. By comparison, the whitening strips you buy in the store can take weeks to produce real results.
When you visit our dental office for a teeth whitening, you will be using a professional-grade whitening solution that works far better than anything you can buy in the store. The kits sold in the store are typically designed to remove the surface stains on your teeth. They will work well to remove the stains from your recent soda-drinking, but they may not remove more stubborn stains Our solution will address all of this, because it penetrates your enamel to target the molecules inside your teeth, causing them to reflect less light and appear colorless. Our teeth whitening solution can whiten your teeth by eight shades or more. This can dramatically change the appearance of your smile in time for your special event. With less than a week to go, you can visit our office and see improvements to your smile.
Check out what others are saying about our oral health support services on Yelp: What Can I Do to Improve My Smile? Franklin
At New Image Dentistry, we encourage our Franklin patients to drink plenty of water. Doing so is important for the health of your body, for the appearance of your skin and for your teeth. Dry mouth can give you terrible breath, so even if you want to smile, you will be less inclined to do so. Drinking water helps your body produce enough saliva to wash away food particles, bacteria, and even plaque, so instead of grabbing a soda, drink from a water bottle instead. Your smile, breath and health will thank you.
Get Ready for Your Wedding by Visiting Our Franklin Dentist Office
When you are out shopping for the perfect dress and shoes or renting your tux, don't forget to think about your smile. Statistically, both guys and girls find a nice smile to be the most attractive quality anyone can have. Your smile is a reflection of your personality; it can be welcoming, encouraging, playful and exciting — all the things you are and want to be. The key is for you to be confident enough in how your smile looks to be willing to show it off. The good news is that by visiting our dental office, your smile can be drastically improved, even if you only have a week or two before the big event. To get started, call 615-526-2493 and schedule an appointment with New Image Dentistry.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide is a solution that contains hydrogen peroxide and can help to whiten teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Deeper Teeth Stains
- Deeper teeth stains are stains that require professional oral health services and can result from certain foods, beverages or improper oral hygiene.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten the shade of their teeth.
- Relief ACP
- Relief ACP stands for amorphous calcium phosphate, which helps to relieve the pain in sensitive teeth in a gel form.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages with a lack of proper brushing. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the teeth.
- Surface Enamel
- The surface enamel is the hard outer shell that protects the dentin and pulp of the teeth. The enamel is the surface that people see when one smiles.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and faded teeth.
- Teeth Whitening Concentrate
- Teeth whitening concentrate is the bleaching agent that whitens the shade of teeth, which is more effective from a professional and not a general store product.
Back to top of What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
Congratulations! You did it! Your once stained teeth – the result of consuming food and drinks throughout your life, as well as a natural discoloration of the teeth over time, are now are a few shades lighter! Truly a great investment that will reap dividends through the giving and receiving of many happy smiles amongst family,…
As we grow older, it is normal for teeth to begin yellowing. However, many teeth whitening strategies can help delay this process.Although you can quickly get teeth-whitening kits from most nearby pharmacies, you can use natural solutions to clear teeth stains and shield the tooth enamel.The enamel is on the outer layer of the teeth…
Looking for the best do it yourself teeth whitening methods? Those who want to try and whiten their teeth at home themselves vs. buying an over the counter whitening kit or making an appointment with a professional dentist are often the type of people who like to do things themselves whenever possible. These people figure…
Dental anxiety often leads to people avoiding trips to the dentist. The issue is, while you might put off going to the dentist for some time, you are not going to be able to avoid it for the rest of your lives. Teeth are regularly exposed to all sorts of things that can damage them…